TechTarget (TTGT) CFO O’Reilly Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Technology media company TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT) announced that Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Janice O’Reilly, has resigned due to her decision to relocate her primary residence. She will remain with the Company until December 31, 2016 to assist with the recruitment and transition to a new Chief Financial Officer. O’Reilly may continue to provide services to the Company after December 31, 2016 by mutual agreement.
“I appreciate Janice’s excellent work as CFO. I am grateful that she has agreed to stay with us to make sure that the transition to the new CFO is seamless. I know I speak for everyone at TechTarget in wishing Janice well in her future endeavors,” said Mike Cotoia, CEO.
“I was happy to be a part of TechTarget’s success the past five years and I am committed to assisting with the transition to a new CFO,” said O’Reilly.
O’Reilly has been with TechTarget since June 2011. The company is immediately starting a search for a new CFO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!