TechTarget (TTGT) CFO O’Reilly Resigns
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Technology media company TechTarget, Inc. (Nasdaq: TTGT) announced that Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Janice O’Reilly, has resigned due to her decision to relocate her primary residence. She will remain with the Company until December 31, 2016 to assist with the recruitment and transition to a new Chief Financial Officer. O’Reilly may continue to provide services to the Company after December 31, 2016 by mutual agreement.
“I appreciate Janice’s excellent work as CFO. I am grateful that she has agreed to stay with us to make sure that the transition to the new CFO is seamless. I know I speak for everyone at TechTarget in wishing Janice well in her future endeavors,” said Mike Cotoia, CEO.
“I was happy to be a part of TechTarget’s success the past five years and I am committed to assisting with the transition to a new CFO,” said O’Reilly.
O’Reilly has been with TechTarget since June 2011. The company is immediately starting a search for a new CFO.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Independent Bank (INDB), Island Bancorp Enter Merger Agreement
- Four Corners Property Trust (FCPT) Acquires Dairy Queen Restaurant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!