Taro Pharma (TARO) Appoints New CFO
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE: TARO) announced the appointment of Mariano Balaguer as Vice President, CFO and Chief Accounting Officer, effective today.
Mr. Balaguer has nearly 20 years of senior management experience in finance with global companies such as Novartis Consumer Health, Nestle and most recently, the Global Strategic Portfolio Division of Henry Schein (“Henry Schein”).
With Henry Schein, Mr. Balaguer was responsible for the finance functions of the business working to expand the investment and profitability of the group as well as further the capabilities of the financial teams. He worked closely with the financial leaders of Henry Schein’s affiliate companies in all aspects of financial reporting, planning, expense control, tax, treasury, M&A and other financial matters.
Regarding the appointment, Mr. Sundaram, Taro’s CEO, commented, “We are very pleased to have Mariano join the Taro team. His extensive financial background in related industries and his international experience will help strengthen our management team and contribute to the continuing growth and expansion of our business.”
Mr. Balaguer earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from the Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Argentina and an MBA from New York University Stern School of Business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Federal Signal (FSS) Executive Chairman Dennis J. Martin to Retire
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Plans to Commence Two CF-Focused Phase 2s
- PRGX Global (PRGX) to Acquire SaaS P2P SIM Service Provider Lavante
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!