TSYS (TSS) Senior EVP Shlonsky Resigns
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TSYS (NYSE: TSS) announced that John Shlonsky, senior executive vice president of TSYS, and president of TSYS’ Merchant Services segment, has resigned effective October 7. Shlonsky joined TSYS in April of this year as a result of the company’s acquisition of TransFirst, where he was president and chief executive officer.
A search has begun for Shlonsky’s replacement. In the interim, Pamela Joseph, TSYS’ president and chief operating officer, will assume leadership responsibilities for the merchant segment to ensure a seamless leadership transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- comScore (SCOR) Director Dr. Magid Abraham Resigns
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), CEOC Receive Strong Creditor Support for CEOC Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!