TSYS (TSS) Senior EVP Shlonsky Resigns
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TSYS (NYSE: TSS) announced that John Shlonsky, senior executive vice president of TSYS, and president of TSYS’ Merchant Services segment, has resigned effective October 7. Shlonsky joined TSYS in April of this year as a result of the company’s acquisition of TransFirst, where he was president and chief executive officer.
A search has begun for Shlonsky’s replacement. In the interim, Pamela Joseph, TSYS’ president and chief operating officer, will assume leadership responsibilities for the merchant segment to ensure a seamless leadership transition.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- eWellness Announces Its Commercial Launch of its PHZIO Telemedicine Platform
- Portola Resources Inc. Announces Termination of Proposed Change of Business and Remains a Mining Issuer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!