TE Connectivity (TEL) Taps IDEX's Mitts as CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL) announced that it has named Heath A. Mitts the company's executive vice president and chief financial officer (CFO), effective September 12, 2016.
Mitts joins TE from IDEX Corporation, where he most recently served as senior vice president and CFO. IDEX (NYSE: IEX) is a globally diversified company specializing in fluid, metering, health and science technologies, as well as fire, safety and other products. Prior to serving as CFO at IDEX, he held senior global finance positions at PerkinElmer and Honeywell International. Mitts holds an MBA in finance from Pennsylvania State University and an undergraduate degree in finance and political science from Southern Methodist University.
"We are thrilled to welcome Heath aboard as our CFO," said TE Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Tom Lynch. "We are confident that with his strong financial experience and track record, he will help us continue to deliver consistently strong financial performance and value for our shareholders."
Mario Calastri, who has served as the TE's interim CFO since February will resume his position as senior vice president and treasurer. "Mario did an excellent job stepping into the role of interim CFO over the last seven months and will work closely with Heath during the transition period," said Lynch.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!