SurModics (SRDX) Names Andy LaFrence as CFO
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industries, today announced the appointment of Andy LaFrence as the company’s Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, effective February 12, 2013. He will lead all of the financial activities of SurModics, including controlling, financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, audit and investor relations. LaFrence will succeed Timothy Arens, who currently serves as interim Chief Financial Officer. Arens will remain with the company and will transition into the role of Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy. In his new role, Mr. Arens will lead the company’s efforts in developing strategies and assessing growth opportunities for its Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Ferrari (RACE) Announces Retirement of CEO Felisa; Chairman Marchionne to Succeed
- SurModics Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!