SurModics (SRDX) Names Andy LaFrence as CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industries, today announced the appointment of Andy LaFrence as the company’s Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, effective February 12, 2013. He will lead all of the financial activities of SurModics, including controlling, financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, audit and investor relations. LaFrence will succeed Timothy Arens, who currently serves as interim Chief Financial Officer. Arens will remain with the company and will transition into the role of Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy. In his new role, Mr. Arens will lead the company’s efforts in developing strategies and assessing growth opportunities for its Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT) COO Raff to Retire; Successor Named
- Glori Energy (GLRI) Appoints New Exec Chair
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!