SurModics (SRDX) Names Andy LaFrence as CFO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industries, today announced the appointment of Andy LaFrence as the company’s Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, effective February 12, 2013. He will lead all of the financial activities of SurModics, including controlling, financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, audit and investor relations. LaFrence will succeed Timothy Arens, who currently serves as interim Chief Financial Officer. Arens will remain with the company and will transition into the role of Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy. In his new role, Mr. Arens will lead the company’s efforts in developing strategies and assessing growth opportunities for its Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics businesses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!