SurModics (SRDX) Names Andy LaFrence as CFO
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/24: (ZMH) (ANGI) (AAPL) Higher; (SILC) (QCOM) (UA) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) a Shoe-In for the Dow Amid Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
SurModics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SRDX), a leading provider of surface modification and in vitro diagnostic technologies to the healthcare industries, today announced the appointment of Andy LaFrence as the company’s Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, effective February 12, 2013. He will lead all of the financial activities of SurModics, including controlling, financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, audit and investor relations. LaFrence will succeed Timothy Arens, who currently serves as interim Chief Financial Officer. Arens will remain with the company and will transition into the role of Vice President of Corporate Development and Strategy. In his new role, Mr. Arens will lead the company’s efforts in developing strategies and assessing growth opportunities for its Medical Device and In Vitro Diagnostics businesses.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Darden Restaurants (DRI): Starboard Wins Consent to Call Special Meeting - CNBC
- Time Warner (TWX) Announces 10 Member Board Following Time, Inc., Spin
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!