Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) Promotes Mark Suchinski to Finance VP & Trasurer
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. (NYSE: SPR) named Mark J. Suchinski Vice President of Finance and Treasurer, reporting to Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Phil Anderson. Suchinski has served as VP of Financial Planning & Analysis and Corporate Contracts where he is responsible for development of integrated long-range business plans as well as managing the customer contracting and pricing processes focused on managing risk, meeting customer requirements, and driving shareholder value, since July 2010.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Dynex Capital (DX) Promotes Byron L. Boston to CEO; Makes Other Management Changes
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Names Mark A. Featherstone as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!