Spherix (SPEX) Appoints Director Harvey Kesner as Interim CEO
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the naming of an interim Chief Executive Officer. Harvey Kesner, currently a director, will serve as interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Kesner is a practicing corporate and securities attorney who has been actively engaged in assisting start-up and emerging businesses. Mr. Kesner has played a role representing investors and companies in new and emerging fields such as social media, internet, renewable energy and broadband wireless telecommunications. "I am pleased to assist Spherix as it pursues new business initiatives as a first step towards creation of a dynamic company seeking to become involved in new technology and commercial development around our future planned acquisitions, while seeking to attract and recruit seasoned technically proficient executives," said Mr. Kesner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Intersil Corp (ISIL) Adds Two Directors
- Sanofi (SNY) Terminates CEO Viehbacher