Spherix (SPEX) Appoints Director Harvey Kesner as Interim CEO
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the naming of an interim Chief Executive Officer. Harvey Kesner, currently a director, will serve as interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Kesner is a practicing corporate and securities attorney who has been actively engaged in assisting start-up and emerging businesses. Mr. Kesner has played a role representing investors and companies in new and emerging fields such as social media, internet, renewable energy and broadband wireless telecommunications. "I am pleased to assist Spherix as it pursues new business initiatives as a first step towards creation of a dynamic company seeking to become involved in new technology and commercial development around our future planned acquisitions, while seeking to attract and recruit seasoned technically proficient executives," said Mr. Kesner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- InspireMD (NSPR) Names New CCO
- Viacom (VIAB) said close to naming Bakish as Interim CEO - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!