Spherix (SPEX) Appoints Director Harvey Kesner as Interim CEO
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the naming of an interim Chief Executive Officer. Harvey Kesner, currently a director, will serve as interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Kesner is a practicing corporate and securities attorney who has been actively engaged in assisting start-up and emerging businesses. Mr. Kesner has played a role representing investors and companies in new and emerging fields such as social media, internet, renewable energy and broadband wireless telecommunications. "I am pleased to assist Spherix as it pursues new business initiatives as a first step towards creation of a dynamic company seeking to become involved in new technology and commercial development around our future planned acquisitions, while seeking to attract and recruit seasoned technically proficient executives," said Mr. Kesner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Names New CFO
- SEC Commissioner Daniel M. Gallagher to Resign
- Cowen Remains Bullish on LogMeIn (LOGM) Following Announced CEO Resignation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!