Spherix (SPEX) Appoints Director Harvey Kesner as Interim CEO
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the naming of an interim Chief Executive Officer. Harvey Kesner, currently a director, will serve as interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Kesner is a practicing corporate and securities attorney who has been actively engaged in assisting start-up and emerging businesses. Mr. Kesner has played a role representing investors and companies in new and emerging fields such as social media, internet, renewable energy and broadband wireless telecommunications. "I am pleased to assist Spherix as it pursues new business initiatives as a first step towards creation of a dynamic company seeking to become involved in new technology and commercial development around our future planned acquisitions, while seeking to attract and recruit seasoned technically proficient executives," said Mr. Kesner.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Sues AT&T (T) Over Geolocation-Related Patent
- Forest Labs (FRX) Anounces Executive Changes; Frank Perier as CFO
- Suncor (SU) Appoints Steve Reynish as Interim CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!