Spherix (SPEX) Appoints Director Harvey Kesner as Interim CEO
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq: SPEX) announced the naming of an interim Chief Executive Officer. Harvey Kesner, currently a director, will serve as interim Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Kesner is a practicing corporate and securities attorney who has been actively engaged in assisting start-up and emerging businesses. Mr. Kesner has played a role representing investors and companies in new and emerging fields such as social media, internet, renewable energy and broadband wireless telecommunications. "I am pleased to assist Spherix as it pursues new business initiatives as a first step towards creation of a dynamic company seeking to become involved in new technology and commercial development around our future planned acquisitions, while seeking to attract and recruit seasoned technically proficient executives," said Mr. Kesner.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) Names Tom Salmon as COO; CEO Jon Rich to Retire
- Tuniu (TOUR) CTO Tang Resigns
- Prothena Corp. (PRTA) CEO Schenk Passed Away
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!