Sources Report Best Buy (BBY) Will Cut 2,400 Jobs
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
Several sources report Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) will be cutting 2,400 jobs, including approximately 600 from the Geek Squad. The amount is relatively minor compared to the 167,000 total company-wide.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!