Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Johnson Controls (JCI), Tyco Int'l (TYC) Announce Post-Merger Corporate Executive Officer Slate
- Heritage Insurance's (HRTG) CFO Stephen Rohde to Retire; Steven Martindale Named as New CFO
- Starboard Calls for Meeting to Replace Depomed's (DEPO) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!