Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TheStreet, Inc. (TST) Board Approves Amended and Restated By-Laws
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Announces Completion of Monarch Financial (MNRK) Merger
- UPDATE: Nestle (NSRGY) Will Name Ulf Mark Schneider as CEO; Bulcke to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!