Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crocs (CROX) Makes Several Key Managment Changes
- HanesBrands (HBI) Adds Former Snyder's-Lance CFO as Director
- UPDATE: GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) attorney says consensual accord with Apple reached - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!