Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/22: (ABTL) (ONTY) (RWLK) Higher; (OTIC) (CNIT) (VGGL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Landstar System (LSTR) Appoints non-Exec Chairman; Raises Buyback to 3M Common Shares
- Jefferies Remains Bullish in the Wake of Bruker's (BRKR) Surprise CFO Departure
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Board Elects Andrew Drexler as Chief Accounting Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!