Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Board Elects Peter C. Wallace as Chairman
- Zogenix (ZGNX), Purdue Pharma Enter Hydrocodone Product Exclusivity Waivers