Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Google (GOOG) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c
- Market Wrap: Jobless Claims at 15-Year Low; Fed's Yellen Still Dovish?; Alibaba Hit on Sales Miss
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/29: (BAMM) (ICPT) (AMZN) (MTW) Higher; (DECK) (INVN) (ALGN) Lower (more...)
- Intercept Pharma's (ICPT) OCA Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation in NASH
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Announces Enterprise Reorganization
- Landstar System (LSTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- SI Financial Group (SIFI) COO, CFO Hull to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!