Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) COO Plans Retirement
- Rite Aid (RAD) Appoints New CFO
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Adds Ernesto Hernández as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!