Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/7: (EVOK) (PACB) (PVA) Higher; (AXPW) (NUS) (CTRV) Lower
- Wall St. turns negative as oil rally fades, tech stocks drag
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Will Appoint Two Icahn Nominees to Board
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Names New CFO
- MeetMe (MEET) Adds New CTO, Engineering SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!