Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Market Wrap: Greece Hopes Fuel Gains; Airlines Caught in Probe Over Pricing; Auto Sales Light in June
- PayPal to Acquire Xoom (XOOM) for $25/Share (EBAY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/01: (XOOM) (PRGS) (PKY) Higher; (WPCS) Lower (more...)
- ACE (ACE) to Acquire Chubb Corp. (CB) in $28.3B Deal
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Updates on Planned Separation of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harris Corp. (HRS) Reorganizes into Four Operational Segments
- Kroger (KR) COO Ellis to Retire
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!