Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrari (RACE) Announces Retirement of CEO Felisa; Chairman Marchionne to Succeed
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (RRGB) Names Carin Stutz as EVP & COO
- VW executive committee balks at Qatar's push for seat: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!