Sigma Designs (SIGM) Splits Chairman, CEO Role, Appoints Almon as Chairman
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Monday, Sigma Designs (Nasdaq: SIGM) disclosed the Board determined on June 8th the roles of Chairman and CEO should not be hld by the same person. As such, the company named William Almon as the new Chairman.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- Big Lots (BIG) Updates on Wind Down Canadian Operations; Terminates EVP Joe Cooper
- Echo Therapeutics (ECTE) is 'Disappointed' in Platinum's Proxy Contest
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!