Shutterfly's (SFLY) CTO Day Resigns
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
In a Form 8-K, Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) announced its Chief Technology Officer Neil Day Jr. has resigned.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Partners Would Support Shutterfly (SFLY) Transaction; Sees $52/Share as Too Low
- NiSource (NI) Will Separate into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- PIMCO Names Daniel Ivascyn to Succeed Gross as New CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!