Shutterfly's (SFLY) CTO Day Resigns
- Wall St. down over 2 percent as tech rout deepens, oil drops
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Has No Plans to Pursue Bankruptcy - Statement
- Global shares tumble on global growth concerns; Treasury yields fall
- Three Multi-Billion Dollar Ponzi Schemes to Be Exposed by Madoff Whistle Blower
In a Form 8-K, Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) announced its Chief Technology Officer Neil Day Jr. has resigned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brixmor Property Group (BRX) CEO, CFO Resign Following Completion of Audit Committee Review
- Vringo (VRNG) Adds Rockmore Capital's Bernstein as Director; Ashley Keller Resigns from Board
- Twitter (TWTR) May Make Director Appointments This Week
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!