Shutterfly's (SFLY) CTO Day Resigns
- Wall Street rallies as higher oil boosts energy stocks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Medivation's (MDVN) Board Split Over Support for Gilead (GILD), Pfizer (PFE) Proposals - Source
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Says FDA Will Not Complete Review of Eteplirsen by PDUFA Date
- Oil up near $50 on bets for large U.S. crude drawdown
In a Form 8-K, Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) announced its Chief Technology Officer Neil Day Jr. has resigned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITC Holdings (ITC) Announces Fortis Acquisition-Related Management Changes
- Diversified Restaurant Holdings (SAUC) Promotes CFO Burke to CEO Role
- Sanofi (SNY) Announces Filing of Consent Solicitation to Remove, Replace Medivation's (MDVN) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!