Shutterfly's (SFLY) CTO Day Resigns
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
In a Form 8-K, Shutterfly (Nasdaq: SFLY) announced its Chief Technology Officer Neil Day Jr. has resigned.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ayretrade, Inc. (SUMM) Appoints David Roblin as COO
- EPAM Systems (EPAM), UBS Sign Strategic Multi-Year Agreement
- Mattel (MAT) Names Margo Georgiadis CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!