Salesforce.com (CRM) Promotes George Hu as Chief Operating Officer
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) today announced that effective immediately, George Hu has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer. Hu previously held the title of Executive Vice President, Platform, Marketing, and Operations and will continue to report to Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff in his new role.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
- Crumbs Bake Shop (CRMB) CEO Geiger Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!