STAG Industrial (STAG) Adds Christopher P. Marr to Board, Chairman of Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE: STAG) announced that its Board of Directors has elected Christopher P. Marr to serve as a director of the Company and Chairman of the Company's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, effective August 2, 2012. Mr. Marr is the President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Investment Officer of CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE), a public real estate company that acquires, owns, operates and develops self-storage facilities in the United States. Prior to joining CubeSmart, Mr. Marr was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- Chairman Alberto Weisser to Resign from Bunge (BG) Board; Patrick Lupo Named named Non-Executive Chairman
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) Taps Urban Outfitters' (URBN) Kessler as Merchandising Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!