STAG Industrial (STAG) Adds Christopher P. Marr to Board, Chairman of Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
STAG Industrial, Inc. (NYSE: STAG) announced that its Board of Directors has elected Christopher P. Marr to serve as a director of the Company and Chairman of the Company's Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee, effective August 2, 2012. Mr. Marr is the President, Chief Operating Officer and Chief Investment Officer of CubeSmart (NYSE: CUBE), a public real estate company that acquires, owns, operates and develops self-storage facilities in the United States. Prior to joining CubeSmart, Mr. Marr was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Brandywine Realty Trust (NYSE: BDN).
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- BNSF Railway Names Carl ICE as New CEO Effective January 1st (BRK-A) (BRK-B)
- GM (GM) CEO Akerson Calls Barra 'Great CEO Choice' on Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!