Realogy Holdings (RLGY) Names New COO
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) announced the appointment of John Peyton to the newly created role of president and chief operating officer (COO) for its subsidiary, Realogy Franchise Group (RFG). Peyton, formerly the senior vice president of brands and shared services for Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc., will begin at RFG on Oct. 13. Alex Perriello, CEO of the Realogy Franchise Group, will now focus primarily on strategic growth while Peyton will be responsible for the operational management of Realogy's franchise brands.
Peyton is a recognized global branding leader in a multi-brand environment. He is adept at leading large, complex global structures to maximize the benefits of scale while enabling innovation and flexibility. During his 17-year tenure with Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, he combined his expertise in global operations and brand building to drive innovation and ensure the market positioning of the company's leading hotel brands, which include: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Westin, Le Meridien, Sheraton, Tribute Portfolio, Four Points by Sheraton, Aloft, Element and Design Hotels.
- Alex Perriello, Chief Executive Officer, Realogy Franchise Group: "John Peyton brings extensive strategic leadership experience with world-class brands from his time at Starwood as both an operator and a franchisor in a multi-brand organization. We are excited about the fresh perspective and valuable insights he will bring from the luxury hotel and leisure industry to our franchisees and their affiliated agents."
- John Peyton, President and Chief Operating Officer, Realogy Franchise Group: "Realogy has a tremendous portfolio of brands that is unrivaled in the real estate industry. The Realogy Franchise Group is well-positioned for continued growth and innovation, and I look forward to helping accelerate its growth trajectory."
Previously at Starwood, Peyton led the company's Global Initiatives team from 2012 to 2014, where he directed the implementation of key strategic company priorities around the world, including supply chain and revenue management initiatives. He has held a number of senior operations and marketing positions for Starwood, including chief marketing officer. In 2005 he was responsible for implementing a significant brand repositioning strategy for the company. In 2001, Peyton led Starwood in the launch of implementing Six Sigma practices in the business and became the first company in the hospitality industry to adopt this methodology as a way of improving business processes and driving innovative change. Prior to joining Starwood, he had a 10-year career with Pricewaterhouse Coopers, serving in both its accounting and management consulting practices.
Peyton holds an MBA in accounting and marketing from New York University and a bachelor's degree in English from the University of Pennsylvania. Peyton is active in the community with several organizations supporting the health and welfare of children. He is a member of the board of directors for Child Advocates of Southern Connecticut and Full Court Peace, and also serves as a senior adviser to the A.J. Cina Foundation.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Appoints New North America VP and New CIO
- Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Presents New 12 Month Data on GEN-003
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Guides Q4, FY16 Inline with Views; Updates on Separation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!