Rambus (RMBS) Appoints New SVP, General Counsel
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced the appointment of Jae Kim to senior vice president and general counsel. Mr. Kim will report directly to president and chief executive officer, Dr. Ronald Black. Mr. Kim succeeds Thomas Lavelle, who has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- CSS Industries (CSS) Names John Roselli as CFO
- Target (TGT) Appoints Rick Gomez CMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!