Rambus (RMBS) Appoints New SVP, General Counsel
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced the appointment of Jae Kim to senior vice president and general counsel. Mr. Kim will report directly to president and chief executive officer, Dr. Ronald Black. Mr. Kim succeeds Thomas Lavelle, who has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American National (AMNB) Executive Chairman Majors to Retire
- ArcBest (ARCB) CFO Shifts to CIO; New CFO Named
- Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) Appoints John Cahill as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!