Rambus (RMBS) Appoints New SVP, General Counsel
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/26: (SREV) (BLOX) (MNST) Higher; (TUBE) (RESN) (VTAE) (WTW) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced the appointment of Jae Kim to senior vice president and general counsel. Mr. Kim will report directly to president and chief executive officer, Dr. Ronald Black. Mr. Kim succeeds Thomas Lavelle, who has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GTECH Will Rebrand as 'IGT' Upon Completion of International Game Tech (IGT) Deal
- Kimco Realty's (KIM) Flynn to Succeed Henry as CEO
- Cameron (CAM) Announces Election of Two Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!