Rambus (RMBS) Appoints New SVP, General Counsel
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced the appointment of Jae Kim to senior vice president and general counsel. Mr. Kim will report directly to president and chief executive officer, Dr. Ronald Black. Mr. Kim succeeds Thomas Lavelle, who has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rambus to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Sizmek (SZMK) Will Split Sales Group
- Sandell Disappointed Preliminary Results Indicate Nominees Not Elected to Ethan Allen's (ETH) Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!