Rambus (RMBS) Appoints New SVP, General Counsel
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street climbs as banks bounce
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced the appointment of Jae Kim to senior vice president and general counsel. Mr. Kim will report directly to president and chief executive officer, Dr. Ronald Black. Mr. Kim succeeds Thomas Lavelle, who has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) Names Tom Salmon as COO; CEO Jon Rich to Retire
- Cosi (COSI) Appoints New Restructuring Chief Amid Bankruptcy
- Prothena Corp. (PRTA) CEO Schenk Passed Away
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!