Rambus (RMBS) Appoints New SVP, General Counsel
- S&P, Dow down over 10 percent for the year as Wall Street sinks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/11: (TGD) (TRIP) (JCOM) Higher; (RITT) (MWW) (BTU) Lower
- Mylan (MYL) Shares Look to Stabilize After Pounding on 'Desparate' Meda Deal
- Gold and Gold Stocks Go Bonkers (GLD) (GDX)
- Kroger (KR) Said Bidding for The Fresh Market (TFM)
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS), the innovative technology solutions company that brings invention to market, today announced the appointment of Jae Kim to senior vice president and general counsel. Mr. Kim will report directly to president and chief executive officer, Dr. Ronald Black. Mr. Kim succeeds Thomas Lavelle, who has decided to leave the company to pursue other opportunities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Names Mark J. DeCesaris as CEO; Trevor P. Bond Steps Down
- SolarCity (SCTY) Appoints Tanguy Serra as CFO
- PayPal (PYPL) Names New Chief Technology Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!