Rambus (RMBS) Names Rahul Mathur as CFO
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) today announced that Mr. Rahul Mathur has accepted the position of senior vice president and chief financial officer. Mr. Mathur will be responsible for the overall financial direction of the company and will report to president and chief executive officer Dr. Ron Black.
Prior to joining Rambus, Mr. Mathur served as senior vice president of finance at Cypress Semiconductor where he was responsible for financial planning and investor relations for the $2.1B provider of embedded memory, microcontroller, and analog semiconductor system solutions. Prior to that, Rahul served as vice president of finance at Spansion (later acquired by Cypress). Rahul has previously worked at numerous technology companies such as NetSuite and KLA-Tencor, and started his career as a consultant with Arthur Andersen.
“Rahul brings to Rambus extensive experience of managing assets and highlighting market relevance which will help the public markets better understand and appreciate the value we bring to our customers and target areas,” said Dr. Black. “As we focus on the data center and mobile edge markets, we believe we are on the cusp of great opportunity and Rahul is right person to help us achieve our revenue and growth goals.”
Mr. Mathur holds a Bachelor of Arts in applied mathematics from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
- Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG) Reaches Agreement with SEC
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Names Jeffrey Tate to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!