RadioShack (RSH) Merchandising Chief Scott Young Resigns
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/30: (SGNL) (AST) (AMRS) Higher; (ETRM) (PIRS) (APOL) Lower
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
- Baird Bullish on Tesla Motors (TSLA) Into Q2 Delivery Announcement
- Fed's Fischer Says Economy Likely Warrants Rate Hikes (SPY) (UUP)
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) said that on June 26, 2012, Mr. Scott E. Young resigned as Executive Vice President—Chief Merchandise Officer of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tuesday Morning (TUES) CFO Boyer Resigns
- Disney (DIS) Appoints New Chief Financial Officer and Chief Strategy Officer
- WiLAN (WILN) CEO Skippen to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!