RadioShack (RSH) Merchandising Chief Scott Young Resigns
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Zillow (Z) to Acquire Trulia (TRLA) in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/28: (FDO) (XGTI) (TRLA) Higher; (ACRX) (HZNP) (Z) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) said that on June 26, 2012, Mr. Scott E. Young resigned as Executive Vice President—Chief Merchandise Officer of the Company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RadioShack (RSH) Receives Cont. Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Terminates Chief Scientist Arthur Krieg
- Herbalife (HLF) Taps Pepsi's (PEP) Alan Hoffman as EVP, Global Corporate Affairs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!