RadioShack (RSH) Merchandising Chief Scott Young Resigns
- Hold on Tight... Fed Day Could Bring a Number of Changes
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Peltz's Trian to Meet with DuPont (DD) Holders
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces Board Changes; Boosts Qtr. Dividend 11% to 31c/Share
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) said that on June 26, 2012, Mr. Scott E. Young resigned as Executive Vice President—Chief Merchandise Officer of the Company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RadioShack (RSH) CFO Feray Resigns
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- Rackspace (RAX) Appoints Taylor Rhodes as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!