RadioShack (RSH) Merchandising Chief Scott Young Resigns
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) said that on June 26, 2012, Mr. Scott E. Young resigned as Executive Vice President—Chief Merchandise Officer of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Dot (GDOT) Announces Preliminary Results of Annual Meeting; Expects Steven Streit Will be Re-Elected
- DuPont (DD), Dow Chemical (DOW) Announce Senior Leadership Appointments for Combined Company
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Appoints New Board Member, SVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!