RadioShack (RSH) Merchandising Chief Scott Young Resigns
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) said that on June 26, 2012, Mr. Scott E. Young resigned as Executive Vice President—Chief Merchandise Officer of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autoliv (ALV) Names New CFO
- SolarCity (SCTY) CFO Buss to Retire; Other Exec. Changes Made
- SolarCity's (SCTY) Exec Changes Seem Sudden, But Following Key Pivot - Roth Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!