RadioShack (RSH) Merchandising Chief Scott Young Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
RadioShack Corp. (NYSE: RSH) said that on June 26, 2012, Mr. Scott E. Young resigned as Executive Vice President—Chief Merchandise Officer of the Company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RadioShack (RSH) Enters Advisory Agreement with FTI Consulting; Terminates Interim CFO Etlin
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Posts Wider Q3 Loss of 19c/ADS; Issues Q4, FY14 Revs Outlook; Announces Director Changes
- DaVita (DVA) Appoints New COO of HCP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!