Qualcomm (QCOM) Appoints Two New Presidents in QCT Semiconductor Business
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/09: (HIHO) (GIVN) (PRAN) Higher; (OSIS) (GNE) (CRIS) Lower
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Qualcomm Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), announced a new leadership structure for its QCT semiconductor business. QCT is comprised of mobile and computing products, connectivity and networking products and related support organizations. Cristiano Amon and Dr. Murthy Renduchintala have been promoted to co-presidents of mobile and computing products, Dr. Craig Barratt will continue as president of connectivity and networking products and Jim Lederer will continue as general manager, leading the business support organizations. All four, who have a long history of leadership and expertise in the mobile space, will report to Steve Mollenkopf, president and chief operating officer of Qualcomm. The changes are effective immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Accelerates Consumer-Provider Connectivity with Expanded Patient Instructions Beta and Previews Personalized Mobile App that Leverages Qualcomm Life 2net Platform at mHealth Summit
- MAXIMUS (MMS) CFO Walker to Retire
- Qualcomm Announces Next-Generation Mobile Health Solutions for Preventative, Transitional and Complex Care Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!