President of Peabody's (BTU) CoalTrade International Quits -Reuters
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
Traders should watch Peabody (NYSE: BTU) shares as Reuters is reporting President of the company's CoalTrade International, Paul Demzik, has quit to pursue other interests.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Zenix Auto (ZX) Forms Special Committee to Evaluate Restructuring Proposal
- Maguire Asset Management's Open Letter to Board at U.S. Auto Parts (PRTS)
- Greif (GEF) Names Peter Watson as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!