Plexus Corp. (PLXS) Announces Passing of COO
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Plexus Corp. (Nasdaq: PLXS) announced that Paul Ehlers, age 51, passed away on June 10 after a courageous battle with cancer. Mr. Ehlers, who has been on medical leave since January 2007, served most recently as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Plexus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sidoti Starts Plexus (PLXS) at Neutral
- Transcept Pharma (TSPT) Notes ISS Support Against Stockholder Group
- Restoration Hardware (RH) co-CEO Alberini Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!