Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) CIO Owens to Retire
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: PDM) announced that Raymond L. Owens, Chief Investment Officer (CIO), will retire effective June 30, 2017. Prior to his appointment as CIO, Mr. Owens had previously served as Piedmont's Executive Vice-President of Capital Markets since 2007. As part of the transition, C. Brent Smith, Executive Vice President of the Northeast Region and Strategic Investments, has been named co-CIO until June 30, 2017 and will succeed Mr. Owens as CIO on that date. Mr. Smith joined Piedmont in 2012 and previously was employed for eight years as an executive director within the real estate investment banking division of Morgan Stanley, one of the Company's external advisors.
Commenting on Mr. Owens' retirement, Donald A. Miller, CFA, Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Ray has been a significant contributor to all aspects of the Company over the last ten years, and I will personally miss the daily interaction with him very much. We wish him the best as he transitions to this next stage in his life." Mr. Miller noted that Mr. Owens will continue to consult with the Company on a number of issues, including lender and rating agency relationships and select investment opportunities for up to three years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) to Hold
- Xtant Medical Holdings (XTNT) Announces Resignation of CEO Dan Goldberger
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!