Performance Food Group (PFGC) Names Tom Ondrof as CFO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Performance Food Group Company (PFG) (NYSE: PFGC) today announced that Tom Ondrof will join PFG as Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer, effective Oct. 1, 2016.
Ondrof will lead PFG’s corporate finance department and oversee accounting, tax, treasury, investor relations and financial planning. As a member of the executive leadership team, he will report directly to George Holm, PFG President & CEO.
Ondrof joins PFG following a 24-year career with Compass Group North America, a $14-billion global leader in contract foodservice and a subsidiary of London-based Compass Group plc. During his tenure he served as Director of Financial Planning (1991-1996), Corporate Controller (1996-1999) and Chief Financial Officer (1999-2010). He was named Chief Strategy Officer in 2010 before serving in his most recent position of Chief Development Officer from 2013-2015.
“Tom Ondrof is the ideal executive to lead our finance function, and we’re fortunate to have someone of his caliber play a key role on our executive leadership team,” said Holm. “Tom is a seasoned business leader who combines extensive foodservice experience with a significant background in strategic executive positions. While serving as CFO of Compass, he helped achieve exceptional revenue and profit growth.”
Ondrof succeeds Bob Evans, who is retiring after serving as CFO for seven years. “Bob Evans led PFG in its critical transition from a private company to a public company with a very successful IPO and an enhanced capital structure,” added Holm. “He leaves us with a very solid financial foundation and we wish him the best.”
Ondrof holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wake Forest University and an MBA degree from the University of Georgia. He is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Management Accountant and serves on the Board of Visitors for the Wake Forest University School of Business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!