PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Market Wrap: Defense Sec. Hagel Steps Down; Abrupt Departure for UTC CEO; Merck Acquires Ebola Vaccine Rights
- Nuance Communications (NUAN) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/24: (VMEM) (DY) (NUAN) Higher; (GOMO) (ANFI) (WDAY) Lower (more...)
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Loral Space (LORL): Ontario Teachers, PSP Nearing $7B Deal for Telesat - Bloomberg
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Evertec (EVTC) Appoints New CEO
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) Names A. William Stein as Permanent CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!