PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Apple (AAPL) Will Replace AT&T (T) in the Dow Jones Industrial Average
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/6: (AVEO) (CALA) (LTM) Higher; (SSH) (BORN) ((BLRX) Lower
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 295K vs 235K Expected
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axcelis Technologies (ACLS), Vertex Capital Enter Agreement Over Director Nominations
- SurModics (SRDX) Names New Chairman
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) Names Andy Stuart as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!