PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conmed (CNMD) Makes Effort to Settle Voce Capital Proxy Contest; Offer Rejected
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
- NTELOS Holdings Corp. (NTLS) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c; CEO James Hyde Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!