PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Market Wrap: IBM Profits Miss Mark; eBay Loses Noted Director; Merger Monday is Back
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (ILMN) (HLX) (AAPL) Higher; (RNO) (KALU) (UCTT) (CMG) Lower (more...)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q3 EPS by 31c, Offers Guidance
- AbbVie (ABBV), Shire (SHPG) Terminate Merger Talks
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elliott Issues Open Letter to Family Dollar Management, Nominates Slate of Seven (FDO) (DLTR) (DG)
- Hemispherx Biopharma (HEB) Reports Dismissal of Claims in Cato Capital Suit
- Advaxis (ADXS) Names New Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!