PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 3M Co. (MMM) Victorious in Patent Suit vs. Dental Direkt
- Exclusive: Sanofi to unveil challenge to Medivation's board - sources
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): CARDIO-TTR Trial Uncertainty as GSK Stops Initiation - BMO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!