PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts 3M (MMM) at Buy
- Death of Saudi King Abdullah Unlikely to Change Long-Term Strategy (USO) (OIL)
- SFX Entertainment (SFXE) Appoints New CEO; Enters Sales Agreement with Viggle (VGGL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!