PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!