PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 4/23: Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG), Amazon (AMZN), 3M (MMM), Starbucks (SBUX) Report
- Akorn (AKRX) Names Terry Rappuhn to Board
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!