PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) CEO Reddy to Resign; Offers Prelim. Q2 Results
- Assured Guaranty (AGO) Names New Alternative Investments Group Senior Managing Director
- 21st Century Fox (FOX) Announces Resignation of Roger Ailes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!