PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (DRIV) (VTAE) (KLAC) Higher; (DRYS) (SYNA) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Uber Confirms New York Ebola Patient Rode Wednesday
- Shire plc (SHPG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Appoints New COO
- Clicksoftware Technologies Ltd (CKSW) Promotes Joel Jeselsohn to CFO
- Coca Cola (KO) Marketing Chief Tripodi to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!