PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Top 10 News for 9/8 - 9/12: Apple's Main Event; Boeing Inks Mega Deal; Routed RadioShack (Slightly) Recovers
- Apple (AAPL) Reports Record Pre-Orders for iPhone 6
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 EPS to Strong Side
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/12: (NETE) (CNVR) (VNET) Higher; (AMRN) (RSH) (RCPI) Lower
- Alibaba (BABA) Plans Closing Books Early After IPO Covered (YHOO)
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK) Names COO
- eBay's (EBAY) CTO Mark Carges Resigns
- Starboard Publishes Transformation Plan for Darden (DRI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!