PepsiCo (PEP) Taps 3M's (MMM) Mauro Porcini as Design Chief
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
PepsiCo, Inc. (NYSE: PEP) announced that Mauro Porcini will join the company in the newly created role of Chief Design Officer. Porcini, who formerly held the same role at 3M (NYSE: MMM), will be responsible for infusing design thinking into PepsiCo's organization and culture by globally managing design with a creative, innovative and consumer-centered approach for PepsiCo's brands, with a strong focus on its top 12 global brands – Pepsi, Lay's, Gatorade, Quaker, Tropicana, Lipton, Sierra Mist/7-Up, Doritos, Cheetos, Mountain Dew, Sun and Mirinda.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Names Douglas S. Ingram and Todd B. Sisitsky to Board
- Brink's (BCO) Appoints Interim CEO; Search for Permanent Replacement Continues
- Pepsi (PEP) Declares $0.7525 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!