Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- U.S. Private Sector Added Jobs at Higher Than Expected Clip in November
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/04: (OCLS) (PLUG) (OMED) Higher; (AMBI) (EXPR) (OVTI) Lower (more...)
- JCPenney (JCP) Nov. Comps Grew 10.1%; Reports Strong e-Commerce Sales
- Last-Minute Attempt to Block Tesla (TSLA) Dealership Thwarted in Ohio
- China Mobile (CHL) Granted Permission to Operate TD-LTE Network in China
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Adds Life Tech (LIFE) CEO Lucier as Director
- VeriFone (PAY) COO Yanay to Leave Company
- Fusion-io (FIO) Tags New Executive VP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!