Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- Top 10 News for 07/21 - 07/25: In the Thick of Earnings; M&A Ramps Up; Where's the Homes?
- Goldman's GOAL Cuts Equities to Neutral, Corporate Credit to Underweight
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- IBM (IBM) Rejects Offer for Chip-Making Unit - Bloomberg
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Taps Pepsi's (PEP) Alan Hoffman as EVP, Global Corporate Affairs
- UPDATE: FAA Extends Israel Flight Restrictions (DAL) (AAL) (UAL)
- Feed the Children and PepsiCo Unite to Fight Childhood Hunger in Hartford, Conn.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!