Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Holder Fir Tree Asks Board to Replace CEO
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) considers 20% boost in some staff salaries - Bloomberg
- RGS Energy (RGSE) CEO Mofid Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!