Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's (MCD) Plans Management Streamlining, Changes to U.S. Organizational Structure
- Theravance (THRX) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c, Names New Chairman
- Quaker Oats Celebrates its Fans on National Oatmeal Day with 'Oat Street' Takeovers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!