Pepsi's (PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan Said to Leave Co. - DJN
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
PepsiCo. (NYSE: PEP) Gatorade President O'Hagan said to be leaving the company, according to Dow Jones headlines. Sources were cited on the headline.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lay's Potato Chips Announces Lay's Kettle Cooked Wasabi Ginger Flavored Chips As 2014 "Do Us A Flavor" Contest Winner
- Bank of England says CHAPS electronic payment system is working again
- Cubist Pharma (CBST) Appoints Robert Perez as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!