Pep Boys' (PBY) CFO Raymond Arthur Announces Resignation
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
The Pep Boys – Manny, Moe & Jack (NYSE: PBY) announced the resignation of Chief Financial Officer Ray Arthur in order to pursue another business opportunity. Mr. Arthur will continue in his duties until June 29, 2012. The Company has engaged Russell Reynolds to conduct a national search for Mr. Arthur’s replacement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 12/09: Layne Christensen (LAYN), Pep Boys (PBY), Analogic (ALOG), PVH (PVH) Report
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
- Greif (GEF) Names Peter Watson as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!