Payment Data Systems (PYDS) Appoints New CEO
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Payment Data Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: PYDS) announced that its Board of Directors has named Louis Hoch CEO. Mr. Hoch will continue his role as President and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors and Michael Long will continue his role as Chairman of the Board.
“This is an exciting time to be in the payments space and we have built a powerful platform with loyal customers who appreciate the high level of service we provide,” said Michael Long, Chairman of the Board, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “Louis and I have worked closely for many years; and the Board and I are looking forward to working with him to shape the Company’s growth strategies and create value for our shareholders.”
“We are indeed excited about our opportunities for growth and how we’ve positioned our Company for leadership in our markets,” said Louis Hoch, President and CEO, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “I am looking forward to leading the Company as we execute our growth strategies, continue to drive innovation and improve productivity.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Whirlpool (WHR) Announces U.S. Confirms Samsung and LG Dumped Washers
- Akili, Pfizer (PFE) Report Positive Data from Study to Detect Subtle Cognitive Changes in Healthy Subjects at Risk of Developing AD