Payment Data Systems (PYDS) Appoints New CEO
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Payment Data Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: PYDS) announced that its Board of Directors has named Louis Hoch CEO. Mr. Hoch will continue his role as President and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors and Michael Long will continue his role as Chairman of the Board.
“This is an exciting time to be in the payments space and we have built a powerful platform with loyal customers who appreciate the high level of service we provide,” said Michael Long, Chairman of the Board, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “Louis and I have worked closely for many years; and the Board and I are looking forward to working with him to shape the Company’s growth strategies and create value for our shareholders.”
“We are indeed excited about our opportunities for growth and how we’ve positioned our Company for leadership in our markets,” said Louis Hoch, President and CEO, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “I am looking forward to leading the Company as we execute our growth strategies, continue to drive innovation and improve productivity.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!