Payment Data Systems (PYDS) Appoints New CEO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Payment Data Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: PYDS) announced that its Board of Directors has named Louis Hoch CEO. Mr. Hoch will continue his role as President and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors and Michael Long will continue his role as Chairman of the Board.
“This is an exciting time to be in the payments space and we have built a powerful platform with loyal customers who appreciate the high level of service we provide,” said Michael Long, Chairman of the Board, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “Louis and I have worked closely for many years; and the Board and I are looking forward to working with him to shape the Company’s growth strategies and create value for our shareholders.”
“We are indeed excited about our opportunities for growth and how we’ve positioned our Company for leadership in our markets,” said Louis Hoch, President and CEO, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “I am looking forward to leading the Company as we execute our growth strategies, continue to drive innovation and improve productivity.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Acceptance of Opdivo sBLA as Treatment for Adv. Bladder Cancer
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!