Payment Data Systems (PYDS) Appoints New CEO
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Payment Data Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: PYDS) announced that its Board of Directors has named Louis Hoch CEO. Mr. Hoch will continue his role as President and Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors and Michael Long will continue his role as Chairman of the Board.
“This is an exciting time to be in the payments space and we have built a powerful platform with loyal customers who appreciate the high level of service we provide,” said Michael Long, Chairman of the Board, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “Louis and I have worked closely for many years; and the Board and I are looking forward to working with him to shape the Company’s growth strategies and create value for our shareholders.”
“We are indeed excited about our opportunities for growth and how we’ve positioned our Company for leadership in our markets,” said Louis Hoch, President and CEO, Payment Data Systems, Inc. “I am looking forward to leading the Company as we execute our growth strategies, continue to drive innovation and improve productivity.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CFO Jackson Resigns
- Pixelworks (PXLW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!