Patheon N.V. (PTHN) CFO Grant to Retire
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Patheon N.V. (NYSE: PTHN) announced that its executive vice president and chief financial officer, Stuart Grant, plans to retire in 2017. Grant will remain in his current role until a successor has been appointed and a transition has been completed. The company has initiated a search to identify a replacement for Grant.
“We’re very grateful to Stuart for his significant contributions to the success of Patheon,” said Jim Mullen, chief executive officer, Patheon. “Stuart has been a great leader, colleague and friend. We wish him all the best in his well-deserved retirement.”
Grant added, ”I’ve been honored to be part of a great team at Patheon and look forward to assisting the company with the search and transition process.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diplomat Pharmacy (DPLO) CFO Sean Whelan to Step Down; Paul Urick Promoted to President
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
- Misonix (MSON) Interim CEO Stavros Vizirgianakis Acquires 761K Shares