Pandora (P) Names New Marketing Chief
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) announced that Nick Bartle will join the company as Chief Marketing Officer, effective October 3, 2016. Bartle will bring Pandora’s next chapter to life through compelling marketing and communications as the company gives listeners the most personal music experience in the world.
“From the moment I met Nick, his ability to make a substantial and immediate impact on Pandora was clear,” said Tim Westergren, founder and CEO of Pandora. “Nick brings a deep understanding of consumer marketing and strategic communications from years of experience with the world's most revered brands. He is the perfect leader to accelerate Pandora's brand momentum during this transformative time.”
Bartle comes to Pandora from LinkedIn, where he served as Vice President of Member Marketing and Communications for the last year. In this role, he drove communications and positioning to the professional networking site’s 450 million plus members, launched LinkedIn’s first-ever television ad and the company’s “Chase Great” campaign during this year’s Olympic Games.
“I'm thrilled to join Pandora at this inflection point,” said Nick Bartle, Pandora’s new CMO. “The company is poised to completely redefine the music experience once again. I can’t wait to roll up my sleeves and connect our listeners to artists in ever more unique and personal ways.”
Prior to joining LinkedIn, Bartle was the Senior Director of Marketing Communications for Apple for more than four years, where he played key roles in the marketing and advertising of multiple successful product launches, including the iPhones from 4s to 6 Plus, iPad Air and the Apple Watch. Earlier in his career, Bartle held senior roles at BBDO and Goodby Silverstein & Partners developing digital, print and television campaigns for New Balance, E*TRADE, Starbucks and HP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Chevron (CVX) Says Canadian Court Rejects Attempt to Enforce Fraudulent Ecuadorian Judgment
- PPG Industries (PPG) Names Vincent Morales to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!