Pacific Premier (PPBI) Announces Retirement of Chairman
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: PPBI), the holding company of Pacific Premier Bank, announced today that Ronald G. Skipper has announced his decision to retire as Chairman of the Boards of Directors of the Company and Bank, effective July 26, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Emcore Corp (EMKR) Posts Q4 Loss of 21c/Share; Announces Director Changes
- Powell (POWL) Appoints Neil Dial as COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!