PTC (PTC) Names New CTO
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PTC (Nasdaq: PTC) announced that Andrew Timm has been appointed as the company’s Chief Technology Officer (CTO). In this role, Timm will drive the company’s technology innovation, alignment, and governance processes. Timm will work closely with PTC President and CEO Jim Heppelmann and other technology leaders to achieve PTC’s goal of providing the leading technology platform that innovators use to bridge the physical and digital world, fundamentally changing the way we see and interact with the things around us.
“I can’t think of anyone with proven, real-world technology skills that are deeper and broader than Andy’s,” said Jim Heppelmann, president and CEO, PTC. “Andy’s deep experience with our traditional products, coupled with his knowledge of and passion for the Internet of Things make him uniquely qualified to drive PTC’s technology transformation, and further accelerate our ability to help customers succeed in a smart, connected world.”
Timm began his career with PTC before following his entrepreneurial spirit, starting a consulting company focused on helping customers derive business value from PTC software. He later brought his team to Kalypso, a PTC systems integrator partner, where he initiated the company’s IoT practice and worked with ThingWorx® technology. Throughout his career, Timm’s ability to build and motivate talented teams had led to his success with both customers and colleagues. Most recently, Timm served as vice president of PTC’s Technology Platform Group, where he energized the technical dimension of its IoT partner program.
“Having spent the bulk of my career working with PTC technology, I am honored to take on the vitally important role of Chief Technology Officer,” said Andrew Timm. “It is thrilling to have the opportunity to drive and accelerate the technology transformation at PTC in these exciting times.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- PTC Inc. (PTC) PT Raised to $60 at Barclays
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!