PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Names New Sales VP
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PGT, Inc. (NYSE: PGTI) announced that it had appointed Brent Boydston as Vice President of Sales as of August 22, 2016. Mr. Boydston reports directly to Jeff Jackson, President and Chief Operations Officer. Mr. Boydston’s responsibilities will include day-to-day operations for all aspects of sales, as well as oversee PGTI's multi-brand sales strategy.
“I am pleased to welcome Brent to the PGTI family as a key member of our Executive leadership team,” said Jeff Jackson, President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our company continues to experience growth and has evolved to include multiple brands with the acquisition of CGI and WinDoor. Brent’s extensive sales experience will help us strategically align our brands in the market to ensure our customers have the best opportunity for success while helping us build on our forward momentum.”
Mr. Boydston has over 25 years of sales experience. Prior to joining PGT, he served as the Vice President of Sales for Liberty Hardware. Mr. Boydston earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University and a Master’s of Business Administration, Economics, Management from Wake Forest.
“I am very excited to be part of PGTI and to help our sales teams achieve new levels of competitive advantage by collaborating and selling more effectively across all of our brands,” said Brent Boydston, newly appointed Vice President of Sales. “PGTI has assembled the nation’s best brands of impact-resistant products and the growth opportunities in the marketplace are exciting. I look forward to working alongside our customers and employees to ensure our collective success.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!