PGT, Inc. (PGTI) Names New Sales VP
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PGT, Inc. (NYSE: PGTI) announced that it had appointed Brent Boydston as Vice President of Sales as of August 22, 2016. Mr. Boydston reports directly to Jeff Jackson, President and Chief Operations Officer. Mr. Boydston’s responsibilities will include day-to-day operations for all aspects of sales, as well as oversee PGTI's multi-brand sales strategy.
“I am pleased to welcome Brent to the PGTI family as a key member of our Executive leadership team,” said Jeff Jackson, President and Chief Operating Officer. “Our company continues to experience growth and has evolved to include multiple brands with the acquisition of CGI and WinDoor. Brent’s extensive sales experience will help us strategically align our brands in the market to ensure our customers have the best opportunity for success while helping us build on our forward momentum.”
Mr. Boydston has over 25 years of sales experience. Prior to joining PGT, he served as the Vice President of Sales for Liberty Hardware. Mr. Boydston earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baylor University and a Master’s of Business Administration, Economics, Management from Wake Forest.
“I am very excited to be part of PGTI and to help our sales teams achieve new levels of competitive advantage by collaborating and selling more effectively across all of our brands,” said Brent Boydston, newly appointed Vice President of Sales. “PGTI has assembled the nation’s best brands of impact-resistant products and the growth opportunities in the marketplace are exciting. I look forward to working alongside our customers and employees to ensure our collective success.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!