PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Adds Bruce Tomlinson as CFO
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (NASDAQ: PDLI) has appointed Bruce Tomlinson to the position of vice president and chief financial officer effective as of June 11, 2012. Mr. Tomlinson brings more than 20 years of financial leadership experience to PDL and joins the company from the biopharmaceutical company InterMune, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) Elects Former Pearson (PSO) CEO Scardino to Board
- RBC (RY) CEO Nixon Announces Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!