Oxford Industries (OXM) Appoints President Thomas Chubb to Board
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) announced today the election of Thomas C. Chubb III to the Company's Board of Directors at the Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders held on June 13, 2012. Mr. Chubb is the President of Oxford Industries, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aimmune Therapeutics (AIMT) COO Raff to Retire; Successor Named
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Appoints New CEO
- Glori Energy (GLRI) Appoints New Exec Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!