Oxford Industries (OXM) Appoints President Thomas Chubb to Board
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), HBO Enter Content Licensing Agreement
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/23: (SMCI) (SKX) (ILMN) Higher; (ZHNE) (PLUG) (CREE) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: EMC Corp. (EMC) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Raises Qtr. Dividend
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) announced today the election of Thomas C. Chubb III to the Company's Board of Directors at the Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders held on June 13, 2012. Mr. Chubb is the President of Oxford Industries, Inc.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- RadioShack (RSH) Store Ops EVP Risch Resigns
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Enters Agreement with PW Partners/Luxor Group
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!