Oxford Industries (OXM) Appoints President Thomas Chubb to Board
- Wall Street little changed as investors assess earnings
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/26: (EXAS) (CRY) (NFLX) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (MSTX) (NDLS) (MBLY) Lower (more...)
Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) announced today the election of Thomas C. Chubb III to the Company's Board of Directors at the Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders held on June 13, 2012. Mr. Chubb is the President of Oxford Industries, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noodles & Company (NDLS) CEO Reddy to Resign; Offers Prelim. Q2 Results
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Names Bernie Blegen as CFO
- UPDATE: Athenahealth (ATHN) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c, COO to Step Down at Year-End
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!