Oxford Industries (OXM) Appoints President Thomas Chubb to Board
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) announced today the election of Thomas C. Chubb III to the Company's Board of Directors at the Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders held on June 13, 2012. Mr. Chubb is the President of Oxford Industries, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Richardson Electronics Ltd (RELL) CFO to Retire
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Announces Resignation of John Bilbrey from Board
- Eros Int'l (EROS) Appoints New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!