Oxford Industries (OXM) Appoints President Thomas Chubb to Board
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE: OXM) announced today the election of Thomas C. Chubb III to the Company's Board of Directors at the Company's 2012 annual meeting of shareholders held on June 13, 2012. Mr. Chubb is the President of Oxford Industries, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Reynolds American (RAI) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; Director Wajnert to Retire
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Changes By-Laws to Require Separation of Chairman and CEO Roles
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!