Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERA Group (ERA) CEO Resigns; Replacement Named
- CCA Industries (CAW) Unloads Mega-T Brand Weight Loss Business
- UPS (UPS) Announces $17.5M Expansion to Menifee, Calif., Delivery Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!