Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boulder Brands (BDBD) Stock Plunges; Cuts Q3, Q4 EPS Expectations
- Overstock Augments Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Kinross Gold (KGC) to Sell Aurelian Resources, FDN Stakes in $240M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!