Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- BP plc (BP) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Polaris Industries (PII) Makes Operating Adjustments, Management Changes in EMEA
- Carl Icahn Comments on Family Dollar (FDO) Deal; Says 'Activism is Alive And Well'
- WPCS Int'l (WPCS) Updates on BTX Trader; Launches 'Celery'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!