Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMEDICA (AMDA) Appoints New President and CEO
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Recieves $27.2M Army Order for RQ-11B Raven and RQ-20A Puma Spare Parts
- RGS Energy (RGSE) to Exit Large Commercial Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!