Overstock.com (OSTK) CEO Byrne to Take Medical Leave
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (TXI) Higher; (INSY) (APC) (RH) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
Overstock.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: OSTK) announced that its CEO and Chairman of the Board Dr. Patrick Byrne will be taking a personal leave of absence for medical reasons. Overstock.com President Jonathan Johnson will serve as Acting CEO during Dr. Byrne's leave of absence. Dr. Byrne will remain Chairman of the Board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MFC Industrial (MIL) Will Support Kellogg Nominees for Termination of Proxy Contest
- Grainger (GWW) Reports Daily Sales Up 5% in November
- Celsion (CLSN) Updates on Two ThermoDox Phase Is; Commences Phase II Enrollment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!