Oracle's (ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company -CNBC
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Market Wrap: Big Earnings Galore; Amazon, HBO Enter Agreement; GE Eyes French Industrial Giant
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/23: (ANGI) (AAPL) (FB) Higher; (HEAR) (TNP) (IM) Lower (more...)
- Qualcomm, Inc. (QCOM) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Guides Q3 to Low-Side of Consensus
CNBC reporting Oracle's (Nasdaq: ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ford Motor (F) Said to Name Mark Fields as Next CEO
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) Enters Agreement with PW Partners/Luxor Group
- Big Lots (BIG) Updates on Wind Down Canadian Operations; Terminates EVP Joe Cooper
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!