Oracle's (ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company -CNBC
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
CNBC reporting Oracle's (Nasdaq: ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- Instinet Reiterates Buy on Oracle (ORCL) Ahead of 2Q Earnings
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Adds New Board Member