Oracle's (ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company -CNBC
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
CNBC reporting Oracle's (Nasdaq: ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) to Acquire Content Storage Solution Provider, Front Porch Digital
- Oracle Introduces New Cloud Solutions for Transportation and Global Trade Management
- Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) Names Three New Executives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!