Oracle's (ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company -CNBC
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. opens lower after weak China trade data
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
CNBC reporting Oracle's (Nasdaq: ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wide Merger Arb Spread Has EMC (EMC) Investors Frustrated
- Career Education (CECO) Appoints Two New SVPs
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Taps EA's Wilson as Global Chief Technology Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!