Oracle's (ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company -CNBC
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Fed says rate hike next month hinges on market volatility
CNBC reporting Oracle's (Nasdaq: ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twitter (TWTR) to Hold Board Meeting Sept. 3, Dorsey Lead Contender for CEO Job - CNBC
- Wells Fargo (WFC) May be Frontrunner for GE's (GE) Railcar Financing Unit
- Baxalta (BXLT) approached ARIAD Pharma (ARIA) for deal month ago - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!