Oracle's (ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company -CNBC
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
CNBC reporting Oracle's (Nasdaq: ORCL) VP Keith Block will leave the company.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management 2.2 Helps Utilities Improve Field Workforce Efficiency and Safety
- Oracle Offers Higher Education Institutions Unprecedented Choice to Support Innovation, Operational Efficiency and Student Success
- Idera Pharma (IDRA) Appoints Two Baker Brothers Nominees to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!