OpenTable (OPEN) SVP-Ops to Resign
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN) disclosed that on January 9, 2013, Joel Brown, Senior Vice President, Operations, notified OpenTable of his resignation from the Company, effective as of March 1, 2013.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Promotes Ted Decker to Merchandising EVP
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Comments on Prelim. AGM Voting Results
- DIRECTV (DTV) Accounting Chief Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!