OpenTable (OPEN) SVP-Ops to Resign
- Wall Street lower as health, consumer stocks decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN) disclosed that on January 9, 2013, Joel Brown, Senior Vice President, Operations, notified OpenTable of his resignation from the Company, effective as of March 1, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bio (NWBO) Plans to Appoint Indep. Director, Welcomes Independent Investigation
- Macrocure (MCUR) Director Tomer Kariv to Become Chairman; CFO, CMO to Step Down
- La Jolla Pharmaceutical (LJPC) Receives LJPC-501-Related USPTO Notice of Allowance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!