OpenTable (OPEN) SVP-Ops to Resign
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
OpenTable, Inc. (NASDAQ: OPEN) disclosed that on January 9, 2013, Joel Brown, Senior Vice President, Operations, notified OpenTable of his resignation from the Company, effective as of March 1, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Names New CEO
- CalSTRS to Vote Against Bank of America (BAC) Bylaw Amendment
- RCS Capital (RCAP) Announces Resignation of Two Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!