Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Seagate Technology (STX) Appoints Mark Adams to Board of Directors
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Appoints F. Dixon Brooke Jr. to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!