Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Emilie Schaum Joins Porter Novelli as Vice President, Talent Acquisition
- RigNet (RNET) CFO Jimmerson to Step Down
- Bellerophon Therapeutics (BLPH) Appoints New COO and Independent Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!