Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- HD Supply (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides FY13; Names New CFO
- Universal Technical Institute (UTI) Appoints CEO McWaters as Chairman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!