Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, COO to Retire, Updates Outlook
- Time Warner (TWX) Announces 10 Member Board Following Time, Inc., Spin
- SUPERVALU INC. (SVU) Appoints Symphony's Pendo, Savage as Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!