Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle Mining Defaults on Certain Loan Agreement Covenants
- FleishmanHillard Strengthens Global Crisis Communications Practice with the Expansion of FH 2020
- Khoo Yin named General Manager of FleishmanHillard in Singapore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!