Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NovaBay Pharma (NBY) Announces Creation of Optometry Advisory Board
- Boyd Gaming (BYD) Announces Resignation of COO Chakmak
- Agilent (A) Says Mike McMullen to Succeed Bill Sullivan as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!