Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Wall Street flat as investors look for clues on rates
- Agrium (AGU), PotashCorp (POT) Said in Merger Talks
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- Oil falls as dollar rallies again; storm fears limit downside
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: McDonald's USA (MCD) Selects Omnicom (OMC) as Partner in New Ad Agency
- Ford (F) Announces Retirement of FMCC CEO Silverstone
- National Instruments (NATI) Announces CEO Succession
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!