Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Global stocks slide as yen, euro gains question policy potency
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
- No respite for Japan as yen soars to 18-month high
- Steven Cohen: hedge fund crowding caused major February loss
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Integer Group® Names New Executive Creative Director and Group Director, Digital Marketing & Integration
- VW executive committee balks at Qatar's push for seat: sources
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) CEO Butterfield to Step Down; Interim Appointee Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!