Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ICON is selected as a Top Workplace in CT 2015
- Interbrand Releases 2015 Best Global Brands Report
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Cardica (CRDC) Following the Appointment of New CEO Julian Nikolchev
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!