Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- The ExOne Company (XONE) Names HEADWATERS | SC Executive as Director
- State Street (STT) Promotes Mike Rogers to COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!