Omnicom (OMC) APIMA CEO to Retire
- Wall Street lower as consumer stocks slip
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) announced today Tim Love, Vice Chairman and CEO, Asia Pacific/India/Middle East/Africa (APIMA), effective January 1st, 2013, resumed his duties at the company's corporate headquarters in New York. In conjunction with his return, Love announced his intention to retire from Omnicom at the end of the first quarter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Porter Novelli Makes Global Moves
- Karen van Bergen Named to "Women to Watch" List by Advertising Age
- Zayo Group (ZAYO) co-COO Erickson to Depart
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!