OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trinity Industries (TRN) Subsidiary to Stop Shipments of ET-Plus System
- Patrick Pouyanne said to be named next Total S.A. (TOT) CEO - Bloomberg
- Crocs (CROX) Makes Several Key Managment Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!