OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Guides Q4; Names New CTO
- Rocket Fuel (FUEL) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!