OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- EMC (EMC) in Talks with Dell on Merger Deal - WSJ
- Fed Officials Said 'Prudent' to Wait for Clarity on Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/8: (WGBS) (EDUC) (JMG) Higher; (BCRX) (EXAS) (CSII) Lower
- House Republicans in chaos as favorite McCarthy quits Speaker race
- Wall St. slips ahead of Fed minutes; Apple weighs
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allscripts (MDRX) Promotes CFO Poulton; Will Commence Search for New CFO
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Offers additional Detail on Icahn Agreement
- Icahn Comments on Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Board Appointments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!