OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil falls as investors cash in on month-long gains
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- Exclusive: Apple's Tim Cook to visit China for government meetings - source
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (HLF) (RATE) (POST) Higher; (KMPH) (ENDP) (GST) Lower (more...)
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Enterprise Financial Services (EFSC) Names New Board Chair
- NRG Yield (NYLD) Names New CEO
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) Shareholder Wildcat Capital Issues Letter to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!