OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Sees New Era in Biotech Investing; Reinstates Coverage on 7 Large-Cap Names
- 5 Wall Street Firms Slash eBay (EBAY) Rating Amid PayPal Spin-Off
- Consumer Solar Company Vivint Solar (VSLR) Prices IPO at Low End of Range
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Extreme Networks (EXTR) Names New Chief Revenue Officer
- PIMCO Names Daniel Ivascyn to Succeed Gross as New CIO
- LSI Industries (LYTS) CEO Ready Steps Down; Successor Hired
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!