OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 36c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/23: (CYTX) (SCSS) (TSCO) (JAKK) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) (UA) Lower (more...)
- 3M COMPANY (MMM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lifts FY14 Profit Outlook
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coca Cola (KO) Marketing Chief Tripodi to Retire
- Elliott Issues Open Letter to Family Dollar Management, Nominates Slate of Seven (FDO) (DLTR) (DG)
- Celestica, Inc. (CLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; CEO Muhlhauser Plans Retirement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!