OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Constellium N.V. (CSTM) CFO Didier Fontaine to Pursue Another Opportunity
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Appoints New CIO
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) CFO Mitts Resigns; Successor Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!