OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- European stocks up, oil slides as concerns ease over Russia-Turkey tension
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 11/24: (PBMD) (VEEV) (GES) Higher; (HPQ) (PTCT) Lower (more...)
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Q4 Volume Guidance 'Achievable' and Higher Earnings in Focus - Credit Suisse
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Announces Management Changes in Concert with CEO Transition
- 58.com (WUBA) Planss to Spin Guazi.com
- Lionbridge Technologies (LIOX) Appoints New Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!