OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Names Bob Schwartz as CTO
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) Promotes Jeffrey B. Sherrick to EVP
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!