OfficeMax (OMX) Names Lalla as EVP, CMO
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
OfficeMax, Inc. (NYSE: OMX), announced today that Ronald Lalla has been named EVP, chief merchandising officer, effective Monday, March 19. He will serve as a member of the OfficeMax executive committee and will have responsibility for all aspects of enterprise-wide merchandising for OfficeMax, including category management, strategic product planning, global sourcing, private label expansion and cost of goods sold initiatives. In this role, Mr. Lalla will report to Michael Lewis, EVP, president of Retail.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD) Appoints New CFO
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) Terminates Chief Scientist Arthur Krieg
- Gigamon (GIMO) Names New CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!