Oceaneering (OII) Names New Business Development SVP
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE: OII) announced the appointment of Stephen P. Barrett as Senior Vice President, Business Development. In this role, Mr. Barrett will oversee Oceaneering's global business development efforts.
Roderick A. Larson, President of Oceaneering, stated, "Steve's extensive industry knowledge and perspective makes him ideal for this role. I am confident that with his leadership we will further expand our service and product solutions to meet our customers' offshore life of field challenges."
Mr. Barrett has over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Oceaneering in 2015 as Senior Vice President, Subsea Products. Prior to joining Oceaneering, Mr. Barrett was with FMC Technologies, Inc. where he held various leadership positions, lastly as Global Subsea Services Director. Mr. Barrett earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University and a Masters of Business degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from Rice University.
Knut Eriksen, who joined Oceaneering in 2010, currently holds this position and will support Mr. Barrett during the transition period while continuing to build customer relationships at the executive level.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Names New Chief Communications Officer
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!