Oceaneering (OII) Names New Business Development SVP
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oceaneering International, Inc. (NYSE: OII) announced the appointment of Stephen P. Barrett as Senior Vice President, Business Development. In this role, Mr. Barrett will oversee Oceaneering's global business development efforts.
Roderick A. Larson, President of Oceaneering, stated, "Steve's extensive industry knowledge and perspective makes him ideal for this role. I am confident that with his leadership we will further expand our service and product solutions to meet our customers' offshore life of field challenges."
Mr. Barrett has over 35 years of experience in the oil and gas industry. He joined Oceaneering in 2015 as Senior Vice President, Subsea Products. Prior to joining Oceaneering, Mr. Barrett was with FMC Technologies, Inc. where he held various leadership positions, lastly as Global Subsea Services Director. Mr. Barrett earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Texas A&M University and a Masters of Business degree in Finance and Entrepreneurship from Rice University.
Knut Eriksen, who joined Oceaneering in 2010, currently holds this position and will support Mr. Barrett during the transition period while continuing to build customer relationships at the executive level.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Director Cooper Resigns
- USANA (USNA) Names Jim Brown as President and COO; Walter Noot to Serve as CIO
- USANA Health Sciences (USNA) Names New CIO and President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!