Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Appoints New CFO
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB (Nasdaq: OASM) has announced the appointment of Fredrik Gynnerstedt to the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Fredrik Gynnerstedt possesses 15 years' experience in international business administration and activities. Previously, Fredrik was employed as the Director of Collaboration at Karnov Group. Prior to that role, he served as Chief Financial Officer for publicly held Bringwell AB, and as auditor and consultant at Ernst & Young. Fredrik has a Master's degree in Business Administration from Stockholm University.
"I'm happy to join the team at Oasmia, a company currently in an exciting phase as it pursues global commercialization via its robust pipeline of pharmaceutical products," said Fredrik Gynnerstedt. "I'm looking forward to contributing to the continued success of the Company in my new capacity as Chief Financial Officer."
Fredrik Gynnerstedt's employment begins on December 1, 2016 and he will be a member of Oasmia's management team.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oasmia Pharmaceutical Announces Strategic Move to Bolster Efforts for its Veterinary Division
- Merus N.V. (MRUS) Enters Strategic Research Collaboration with Incyte (INCY); Includes Upfront Payment of $120M
- Eyegate Pharma (EYEG) Granted Canadian Patent for Proprietary Iontophoretic Formulation and Use
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!