Oasmia Pharma (OASM) Appoints New CFO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB (Nasdaq: OASM) has announced the appointment of Fredrik Gynnerstedt to the position of Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
Fredrik Gynnerstedt possesses 15 years' experience in international business administration and activities. Previously, Fredrik was employed as the Director of Collaboration at Karnov Group. Prior to that role, he served as Chief Financial Officer for publicly held Bringwell AB, and as auditor and consultant at Ernst & Young. Fredrik has a Master's degree in Business Administration from Stockholm University.
"I'm happy to join the team at Oasmia, a company currently in an exciting phase as it pursues global commercialization via its robust pipeline of pharmaceutical products," said Fredrik Gynnerstedt. "I'm looking forward to contributing to the continued success of the Company in my new capacity as Chief Financial Officer."
Fredrik Gynnerstedt's employment begins on December 1, 2016 and he will be a member of Oasmia's management team.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oasmia announces private placement of new shares
- MetLife (MET) Adds Former AIG CFO Herzog as Director
- NuStar (NS) Announces Agreement to Acquire Crude Oil and Refined Product Terminal Assets from Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!