Nova Lifestyle (NVFY) CEO Wong Resigns
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nova LifeStyle, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVFY) announced that Mr. Ya Ming “Jeffrey” Wong has resigned as Chief Executive Officer (“CEO”) in order to pursue other opportunities. Before his resignation, Mr. Wong’s primary responsibilities at the Company was to operate and oversee manufacturing facilities and business in mainland China. Mr. Wong’s departure was not due to any disagreements with the Company or Board of Directors and was a voluntary decision resulting from the Company’s recent agreement to sell its China-based business. The Board of Directors has appointed Company Chairperson and President Ms. Tawny Lam to serve as Interim CEO.
Ms. Lam stated, "On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Jeffrey for his leadership and commitment in helping us build Nova LifeStyle into the company it is today. With the impending sale of our China business we appreciate Jeffrey’s desire to seek other opportunities and we wish him well in his future endeavors. I would also like to thank the Board of Directors for its support in electing me Interim CEO and I am excited to continue building our e-Commerce business and distribution center in North America.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Titan Int'l (TWI) Promotes Paul Reitz to Chief Executive Officer
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- Genomic Health (GHDX) Reports Results from Multiple Oncotype DX Studies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!