Northrim BanCorp (NRIM) Names New COO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Northrim BanCorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: NRIM) announced its Board of Directors has promoted Michael Martin to serve as Chief Operating Officer of Northrim Bank, effective immediately.
Mike Martin assumes the role of Chief Operating Officer of Northrim Bank and remains an Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary at both the corporate and bank levels. He is taking over the COO role from Joe Schierhorn, who remains the President and CEO of Northrim Bank, and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Northrim Bancorp.
“Mike is an astute banker and a capable manager with more than 20 years of banking experience,” said Joseph Beedle, President and CEO of Northrim Bancorp. “We continue to promote team members to positions of increasing responsibility, as well as recruit talented bankers to our team, as we grow our Alaska franchise.”
Michael Martin has been with Northrim Bank since 2011, and has been in the financial industry since 1995. He worked for First National Bank Alaska before joining the Northrim team, serving as a Commercial Loan Officer, Commercial Loan Unit Manager, In-House Legal Counsel and Business and Community Development Officer, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. He has taught many courses through Alaska Pacific University, Pacific Coast Banking School at UW, the American Institute of Banking, and is currently an Adjunct Professor at the University of Alaska Anchorage. Michael holds a Juris Doctorate from Ohio Northern University and is a graduate of the Pacific Coast Banking School. He is a current board member and past-president of Alaska Public Media as well as the Secretary/Treasurer of the Alaska Bankers Association.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!