Nordstrom (JWN) CFO Mike Koppel to Retire
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) announced today that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Mike Koppel has shared his plans to retire from the company in spring 2017. Koppel will remain in his role until then to support the search for a new CFO and assist with his successor's transition. Koppel joined Nordstrom in 1999 and has been the company's Chief Financial Officer since 2001.
"We are extremely grateful for all of the contributions Mike has made over his 17 years as a leader at Nordstrom," said Blake Nordstrom, co-president of Nordstrom, Inc. "Mike has played an integral role in our company's story, helping guide us through significant periods of expansion, growth and investment. He has provided our company with tremendous knowledge and strategic financial expertise that has always been grounded with an unwavering focus on taking care of the customer. He will be sorely missed and we wish him the absolute best in his well-deserved retirement."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!