Nordstrom (JWN) CFO Mike Koppel to Retire
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) announced today that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Mike Koppel has shared his plans to retire from the company in spring 2017. Koppel will remain in his role until then to support the search for a new CFO and assist with his successor's transition. Koppel joined Nordstrom in 1999 and has been the company's Chief Financial Officer since 2001.
"We are extremely grateful for all of the contributions Mike has made over his 17 years as a leader at Nordstrom," said Blake Nordstrom, co-president of Nordstrom, Inc. "Mike has played an integral role in our company's story, helping guide us through significant periods of expansion, growth and investment. He has provided our company with tremendous knowledge and strategic financial expertise that has always been grounded with an unwavering focus on taking care of the customer. He will be sorely missed and we wish him the absolute best in his well-deserved retirement."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shutterfly (SFLY) Adds Two New Directors
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (HCCI) CEO, Founder Chalhoub to Retire
- Credit Suisse Assumes Nordstrom (JWN) at Neutral