Nomura to triple senior execs in Americas investment banking
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Nomura to triple senior executives in Americas investment banking.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) Adds Sempra's (SRE) Householder as CFO
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades DDR Corp. (DDR) to Neutral
- Sparton (SPA) Appoints Don Pearson as CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesGeneral News, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!