NewLead Holdings (NEWLF) Chair, CEO Zolotas Resigns
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NewLead Holdings Ltd. (OTC: NEWLF) announced that Michail S. Zolotas has resigned from his role as Chairman of the Board of Directors, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company for personal reasons, effective as of Wednesday, October 19, 2016. Mr. Zolotas remains the principal shareholder of NewLead.
Mr. Zolotas submitted his resignation to the Board of Directors as Chairman of the Board of Directors, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company following recent developments in a strictly personal legal matter which is wholly unrelated to NewLead.
Mrs. Anna Zolota will assume the duties of the Chairman of the Board of Directors as well as of the President and Chief Executive Officer of NewLead. Mrs. Zolota joined the Company in 2009 as Senior Commercial Officer and Senior Insurance Officer, after ten years of experience in the shipping sector. Mrs. Zolota previously held the position of Vice President of the Commercial Department of NewLead.
Mrs. Zolota, stated: "NewLead will continue to reinforce its ability to operate in today's challenging shipping market conditions. We will carry-on enhancing the Company's platform to support NewLead's growth, through a dedicated team of people who ensure the overall efficient performance of our vessels, capitalizing on long-standing relationships across the board while adapting to today's difficult times for the global shipping industry."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!