Neil Vogel Assumes CEO Role at About.com (IACI)
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
About.com -- part of Ask.com, which is owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) -- announced the appointment of Neil Vogel as chief executive officer. The founder of Recognition Media, Mr. Vogel was responsible for the transformation of the company's flagship property, the Webby Awards, into the "Academy Awards of the Internet," growing the Webby from an industry award into a global brand with entries from major Internet companies across more than 60 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead Sciences (GILD) Names Kevin Young CBE as COO
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Names New Alfa Romeo and Maserati Brands CEO
- Barington Capital Seeks to Elect Two Chicos FAS (CHS) Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!