Neil Vogel Assumes CEO Role at About.com (IACI)
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
About.com -- part of Ask.com, which is owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) -- announced the appointment of Neil Vogel as chief executive officer. The founder of Recognition Media, Mr. Vogel was responsible for the transformation of the company's flagship property, the Webby Awards, into the "Academy Awards of the Internet," growing the Webby from an industry award into a global brand with entries from major Internet companies across more than 60 countries.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mulally Not Leaving Ford (F) - Bloomberg
- Twitter (TWTR) Elects Former Pearson (PSO) CEO Scardino to Board
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!