Neil Vogel Assumes CEO Role at About.com (IACI)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
About.com -- part of Ask.com, which is owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) -- announced the appointment of Neil Vogel as chief executive officer. The founder of Recognition Media, Mr. Vogel was responsible for the transformation of the company's flagship property, the Webby Awards, into the "Academy Awards of the Internet," growing the Webby from an industry award into a global brand with entries from major Internet companies across more than 60 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
- American Apparel (APP) Gen. Counsel Keller Resigns; Successor Named
- Walmart Selects SolarCity (SCTY) and SunEdison (SUNE) for Massive Solar Project