Neil Vogel Assumes CEO Role at About.com (IACI)
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
About.com -- part of Ask.com, which is owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) -- announced the appointment of Neil Vogel as chief executive officer. The founder of Recognition Media, Mr. Vogel was responsible for the transformation of the company's flagship property, the Webby Awards, into the "Academy Awards of the Internet," growing the Webby from an industry award into a global brand with entries from major Internet companies across more than 60 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Analogic (ALOG) CEO Green Resigns; Successor Named
- ICON plc (ICLR) Appoints New Board Member
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo (WFC) Funds President Rabusch Said to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!