Neil Vogel Assumes CEO Role at About.com (IACI)
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
About.com -- part of Ask.com, which is owned and operated by IAC (NASDAQ: IACI) -- announced the appointment of Neil Vogel as chief executive officer. The founder of Recognition Media, Mr. Vogel was responsible for the transformation of the company's flagship property, the Webby Awards, into the "Academy Awards of the Internet," growing the Webby from an industry award into a global brand with entries from major Internet companies across more than 60 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEB's (CEB) Chairman and CEO Tom Monahan to Step Down
- Monsanto (MON) Director Parfet Resigns
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY) Adds Nielsen CFO Jackson as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!