Navistar Int'l (NAV) Appoints Troy Clarke as Truck & Engine President; Other Changes Made
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
- Despite Denials, Sherlund Convinced Ford's (F) Mulally Will Go to Microsoft (MSFT)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/05: (CALI) (PBYI) (MEI) Higher; (SOL) (WTSL) (NWY) lower
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) announced the following management changes:
- Troy Clarke assumes the newly created position of president, Truck and Engine, accountable for all Navistar operations. In his current role as president of Navistar Asia Pacific, Clarke led the development of joint ventures in China and India, and worked across regions to execute Navistar's global growth strategy. He joined Navistar in January 2010 after a 35-year tenure at General Motors where he held numerous leadership positions, including group president of GM North America, president of GM Asia Pacific, president and managing director of GM Mexico, and vice president of manufacturing and labor relations.
- Jack Allen is expanding his role as president of North America Truck to now include the Parts business. He will leverage the natural integration between Truck and Parts as well as his previous experience as Parts president. Allen is a 30-year Navistar veteran and was Engine president from 2004 – 2008, where he led major initiatives including the acquisition of Brazilian engine producer MWM Motores Diesel Ltd.
- Eric Tech is expanding his role from Engine president to become president of Global Truck and Engine, responsible for all of our business operations outside of North America. Tech joined Navistar six years ago from Ford Motor Company, and he has been instrumental in creating Navistar's Pure Power Technology business.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PACCAR (PCAR), Cummins (CMI), Navistar (NAV) Decline Following Nov. Class 8 Orders
- Verizon (VZ) Board Approves Proxy Access Amendments; Will Go to Shareholders for Approval
- 3M (MMM) Names Wal-mart's (WMT) Williams as Communications Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!