Navistar (NAV) Announces Retirement of Two Directors
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) announced that James Keyes and Michael Hammes will be retiring from the company's Board of Directors.
"On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Jim and Mike for their contributions and service to Navistar during their time served on the Board of Directors," said Troy Clarke, President and Chief Executive Officer, Navistar. "They both played a critical role over the last few years in supporting the leadership team as we successfully worked through our turnaround."
Jim and Mike will leave the Board at the completion of the share issuance to Volkswagen Truck & Bus or at Navistar's 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, whichever comes first.
Keyes has served as non-executive Chairman of Navistar International Corporation since April 2013. He has been a member of the Board since December 2002.
Michael Hammes has served on the Board since February 1996 and served as lead director of the company from December 2007 to April 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!