Navistar (NAV) Announces Retirement of Two Directors
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Navistar International Corporation (NYSE: NAV) announced that James Keyes and Michael Hammes will be retiring from the company's Board of Directors.
"On behalf of the Board, I would like to thank Jim and Mike for their contributions and service to Navistar during their time served on the Board of Directors," said Troy Clarke, President and Chief Executive Officer, Navistar. "They both played a critical role over the last few years in supporting the leadership team as we successfully worked through our turnaround."
Jim and Mike will leave the Board at the completion of the share issuance to Volkswagen Truck & Bus or at Navistar's 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, whichever comes first.
Keyes has served as non-executive Chairman of Navistar International Corporation since April 2013. He has been a member of the Board since December 2002.
Michael Hammes has served on the Board since February 1996 and served as lead director of the company from December 2007 to April 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Elects Steven Davis to Board of Directors
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Announces Jack Wood and Royce Caldwell to Leave Board of Directors
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Says It Will Actively Evaluate Mantle Ridge's Views, Will Discuss Core Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!