Nature's Sunshine Products (NATR) Appoints New CFO
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Nature’s Sunshine Products (Nasdaq: NATR) announced that Joseph W. Baty will join Nature’s Sunshine today as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer reporting to Gregory L. Probert, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. The planned retirement from NSP of current Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Stephen M. Bunker, was announced on March 6, 2016. Mr. Bunker will remain with the Company to assist with the transition for the remainder of the year.
Prior to joining Nature’s Sunshine Products, Joe was Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at Schiff Nutrition International where he played a key role in the growth, improved financial performance, and dramatically increased shareholder value of the company. Joe worked for Schiff from 1997 until its sale to Reckitt Benckiser in December, 2012.
Joe was named CFO of the Year (large public company category) in June, 2012 by Utah Business magazine in recognition of his exemplary contributions at Schiff. Prior to working at Schiff, he was a partner at the public accounting firm of KPMG. Joe graduated from the University of Utah with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
“I am thrilled to have someone with Joe’s track record and experience in the nutritional supplement industry join our leadership team,” said NSP’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gregory L. Probert. “Joe has demonstrated the ability to work closely with business leaders to achieve outstanding financial results and deliver impressive value to shareholders.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!