Nathaniel Davis Becomes Exec. Chair at K12 Inc. (LRN)
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) announced the strengthening of its leadership team with the appointment of Nathaniel Davis as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, with oversight over all operational and corporate functions of the company. Mr. Davis will continue in his capacity as Chairman of the Board and will assume his expanded responsibilities effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sotheby's (BID) CEO to Step Down
- Supernus Pharma (SUPN) Files Suit Against Zydus Pharma Over Trokendi XR-Related Patents
- Evertec (EVTC) Appoints New CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!