Nathaniel Davis Becomes Exec. Chair at K12 Inc. (LRN)
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/19: (CNET) (PDEX) (CNQR) Higher; (QRHC) (ESI) (NEON) Lower
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) announced the strengthening of its leadership team with the appointment of Nathaniel Davis as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, with oversight over all operational and corporate functions of the company. Mr. Davis will continue in his capacity as Chairman of the Board and will assume his expanded responsibilities effective immediately.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JetBlue Airways (JBLU) CEO to Retire, Hayes to Succeed Barger
- China Sunergy (CSUN) CEO Cai Resigns
- UPDATE: Russian Billionaire Placed Under House Arrest (MBT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!