Nathaniel Davis Becomes Exec. Chair at K12 Inc. (LRN)
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) announced the strengthening of its leadership team with the appointment of Nathaniel Davis as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, with oversight over all operational and corporate functions of the company. Mr. Davis will continue in his capacity as Chairman of the Board and will assume his expanded responsibilities effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Greece's Samaras Fails to Get Votes to Elect President
- Alliance Data Systems (ADS) Appoints New CEO of Epsilon Subsidiary
- DaVita (DVA) Appoints New COO of HCP