Nathaniel Davis Becomes Exec. Chair at K12 Inc. (LRN)
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
K12 Inc. (NYSE: LRN) announced the strengthening of its leadership team with the appointment of Nathaniel Davis as Executive Chairman of the Board of Directors, with oversight over all operational and corporate functions of the company. Mr. Davis will continue in his capacity as Chairman of the Board and will assume his expanded responsibilities effective immediately.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Announces Management Changes in Concert with CEO Transition
- Kibbutz Issues Response to Caesarstone (CSTE); Calls Commentary Misleading
- AK Steel (AKS) Names Jaime Vasquez as CFO and Announces Other Executive Promotions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesManagement Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!